Job Title : Senior Test Engineer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 4 – 9 Years
Location : Pune
Company Profile :
Our X-Factor is to anticipate tomorrow’s digital outcomes, engineer them, and modernize them today—faster than disruptions.Over the past three decades, Xoriant’s mission has remained consistent – to leverage technology to solve business problems. A strong technological foundation built on this mission makes us poised to address the present intent of business leaders – to drive competitive advantage that’s centered around specific technologies: AI, Data, Cloud, Security, etc.
- Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
- May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline.
- Adheres to enterprise quality standards, processes and tools.
- Responsible for developing and executing test plans for a single application, independently generating test data and recognizing test environment preparation needs.
- Participates in project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections, and conducts test reviews, including test plans, requirements, cases and automation.
- Raises automation opportunities to more senior employees and implements simple automation efforts.
- Responsible for automation and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Work closely with development team to identify defects early in the cycle through requirements analysis and code reviews. Skills/Requirements.
- Experience in multiple types of coding, software development, and/or using automation frameworks.
- Demonstrates success in testing across a variety of platforms.
- Experience in advanced code development, quality review software development, and automation frameworks.
- Successfully developed high quality test strategies and text execution; recognized test environment preparation needs.
- Experience in agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools, unit and integration testing, and data virtualization tools.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate application level directions across departments.
- Experience overseeing the coding, testing, and review process for unit and integration testing.
- Successfully led multiple test paths simultaneously.
- Successfully ensured quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standard.
- Experience in building automation frameworks, acceptance and integration test automation scripts, integrating with other tools.
- Experience using Agile Methodology.
- Exposure in building and using automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, JBehave.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar).
- Knowledge of performance testing.
- Knowledge of security testing Must-have technical skills Karate, Cucumber, JMeter, Security Testing.
- Testing Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Soap UI, Rest Assured or Karate, Jmeter/Gatling.
- Hands on with GIT and Jenkins.
- API testing, UI testing, Performance testing (API and UI).
- Hands on with BDD framework.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit xoriant.taleo.net.