Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
WIT is a software company that creates advanced solutions and white-label products for the mobile telecommunications industry. We create well-engineered and user-friendly software, always aiming to achieve the best solution in the required time-frame. We want to shape the future in mobile communications and inspire people by doing things differently. When working with us people will witness the difference. We want to create a new mobile lifestyle that makes people more productive, more inspired, and more connected.
- Design and develop applications for the iOS platform.
- Work closely with product management, UI/UX designers, API/Backend engineers and quality teams on feature definition and release milestones.
- Perform peer code-reviews and unit-testing to ensure high-quality software.
- Utilize agile development methodology.
- Knowledge about the iOS architecture and frameworks
- Ability to optimize code (memory/speed) in iOS Apps
- Experience in HTTP, REST, XML is a plus
- Experience with version control systems
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C
To apply for this job please visit www.wit-software.com.