Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Mumbai
WIT is a software company that creates advanced solutions and white-label products for the mobile telecommunications industry. We create well-engineered and user-friendly software, always aiming to achieve the best solution in the required time-frame. We want to shape the future in mobile communications and inspire people by doing things differently. When working with us people will witness the difference. We want to create a new mobile lifestyle that makes people more productive, more inspired, and more connected.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and test procedures
- Specify the requirements to determine product quality and release readiness and document the test-specifications
- Plan test schedules in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Run the tests according to the T-Specs
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system (Redmine), and report defects to software developers
- Provide feedback and recommendation on software usability and functionality
- Conduct performance, scalability, security and robustness tests
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Provide technical support during software installation or configuration
- Write status reports and effectively communicate the issues and status.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related
- Experience with different levels of Software Testing;
- Creating Test Plans, Test Designs, Test Cases, Test procedures, Test logs, and Test reports
- Experience with Software Testing Tools
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Proactive and problem solving oriented
- Must be fluent in English.
To apply for this job please visit www.wit-software.com.