Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- Perform design and development of Oracle applications according to project requirements.
- Design, code, and maintain the Oracle systems based on established standards.
- Understand project requirements and develop design specifications.
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations.
- Provide technical assistance to other Developers as needed.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system issues in a timely manner.
- Develop Oracle reports, database procedures, and UNIX shell scripts.
- Modify existing codes to optimize Oracle applications.
- Assist in system integration and acceptance testing and perform bug fixes less experienced staff on programming guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.