Job Title : DevOps Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Location : Pune
Company Profile :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
- Plan and Execute the DevOps pipeline that supports the application life cycle across the DevOps toolchain — from
- planning, coding and building, testing, staging, release, configuration and monitoring
- Manage the IT infrastructure as per the requirement of the supported software code
- On-board an application on the DevOps tool and configure it asper the clients need
- Create user access workflows and provide user access as per the defined process
- Build and engineer the DevOps tool as per the customization suggested by the client
- Collaborate with development staff to tackle the coding and scripting needed to connect elements of the code that are required to run the software release with operating systems and production in frastructure
- Leverage and use tools to automate testing & deployment in a Dev-Ops environment
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Timely support internal & external customers on multiple platforms
- Resolution of the tickets raised on these tools to be addressed& resolved within a specified TAT
- Ensure adequate resolution with customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation matrix/ process as soon as a resolution gets complicated or isn’t resolved
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of critical/repeatable issues
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.