Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: 1 to 3 Years(Mandatory)
Walk-In Date: On 30th March 2019 (Saturday)
Walk-In Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM only
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Software Engineer : 1 – 3 Years of Experience on an Android or Mobile Platform.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology.
Job Summary :
Android developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Required Experience and Skills :
- Exceptional programming Skills. Have a hacker attitude.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with SOAP and Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, Material Design,patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning and Memory Management
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Experience working with Sqlite database and proficient in writing SQL queries
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Should Understand what is the role of a Server in enterprise stack and how internet works
- Exposure to AI concepts is desirable.
- Android release process (certificates, Play Store)
- Can help, mentor and manage the technical team, junior developers.
- Develop and support all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
- Design and develop platform features and software modules using an iterative agile development methodology
- Be motivated to research, learn new technologies and execute projects on deadlines.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various software components.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
- Latest 3 Months Pay Slips
6th Floor, Block-B, West Wing,
Laxmi Cyber Towers, Whitefield, Kondapur,
Hyderabad – 500084