Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Winfo is a global IT Solutions company, focused on bringing businesses into the next generation. Winfo provides solutions for seamless business transformation, leveraging leading technologies in ERP, IoT, Analytics, and RPA. Fast-Growing IT solutions and consultancy organization, Winfo has been successfully engaging with challenging assignments globally in the realm of ERP Transformation, Data Management, lot, Analytics and RPA.
- An Oracle developer is responsible for creating or maintaining the database components of an application that uses the Oracle technology stack.
- Oracle developers either develop new applications or convert existing applications to run in an Oracle Database environment.
- Assess database performance
- Implement security measures for computer or information systems
- Develop computer or information security policies or procedures
- Update computer database information
- Create databases to store electronic data
- Set database parameters or specifications
- Write computer programming code
- Develop guidelines for system implementation
- Candidates must be trained on Oracle and/or Java, PL/SQL Forms or Reports, SQL, Oracle ApplicationsTime management skills.
- Being able to adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Analytical skills.
- Being able to meet strict deadlines.
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being accurate.
- Organizational skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
- High attention to details.
- Able to work under stressful circumstances.
To apply for this job please visit winfosolutions.com.