Job Title : Associate Developer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 0-2 Years
Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
- Basic knowledge of Python and Shell scripting
- Source control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Unit testing tools (Junit, TestNG)
- Build Automation (Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience using popular web frameworks like Spring MVC/Boot, Rails, Django, Laravel
- Basic experience using popular front-end frameworks (Vue, React, Angular, Svelte) to support existing web applications.
- Integration technologies like REST is a plus
- Basic understanding of Continuous Deployment and Automated Testing.
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code and Automated Configuration Management.
- Hands-on experience with GCP/AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or STEM field preferred. Relevant experience or degree in progress will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- From 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of English (Speaking, writing, and reading)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes in priority and deadlines.
- Ability to scope software projects for multiple product areas.
- Experience with software development cycles
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience writing code for complex applications/stories.
- Object oriented design and development experience
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 or higher or Scala, and SQL
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit transunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.