Job Location: Bangalore
At Tracxn, we are building the next-generation “competitive intelligence” platform to deliver business insights. The founding team is of IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, and Stanford backgrounds. We are a tightly-knit small team, growing very quickly and looking to add a few high performers to our team.
- Our Analyst team works closely with reputed venture capital funds globally and prepares sector and market maps for upcoming investment themes e.g. 3D Printing, Crowdsourcing to name a few.
Understand market scenarios
- Find different ways in which companies are solving different problems in the market
- Analyze various business models that have evolved over time and their comparative advantages
- Find companies catering to this market and pin-point unique differentiation among different players
- This data is used by our end users to discover new interesting investment opportunities and analyze any current investment opportunity.
- An Individual contributor who has a knack for going to depth to understand things have good attention to detail, think independently, self-driven, and can deliver high quality & error-free results without significant review
- Learn new things very quickly and visualize trends
- Have strong interest in understanding businesses, and market opportunities and are updated about startup news (TechCrunch, gigaom, VentureBeat, economist) since a few years
- Exposure to startups (internship, co-founder, initial employee) or future plan to start is a plus
- Interest in cutting-edge technology or programming or blogging is a plus
To apply for this job please visit tracxn.recruiterbox.com.