Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and information services company employing over 37,000 staff, being the most well-known brand in the technology and communications industry. We offer a full range of services and compete in all telecommunications markets throughout Australia, providing more than 9.6 million Australian fixed line and 12.2 million mobile services.
- Delivery of features as per project backlog
- Provide input into a technical solution and design decisions wherever required
- Development of code to implement features into new and existing application across multiple technologies (iOS, Android, C#)
- Writing unit tests & functional automation tests
- Writing of technical documentation
- Supporting Continuous Integration (CI) tools for compiling, testing and releasing code
- Regular participation in Agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, showcases, and retrospectives
- Collaboration with peers to promote knowledge sharing and achieve common goals
- Experience with Android SDK & ADT
- Strong Kotlin programming experience with the latest design patterns
- Experience utilizing standard Android APIs & common 3rd party frameworks
- General optimization and debugging skills and experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN and experience with continuous integration.
- Highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the DevOps environment would be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.telstra.com.