Job Role : Management Graduates
Eligibility : MBA Graduates from the batch of 2019
Experience : Freshers
Event Location : All India
Company Profile :
Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain.
Job Description :
- Through TCS Management Hiring Drive 2019 we are providing a plethora of openings across various specialization.
- We firmly believe that students aspirations should meet with suitable opportunities to enable them to reach their maximum potential.
- Basis the students’ profile and their performance during selection, they will be handpicked for TCS Initial Learning Program (ILP). Through ILP, students will be able to lay a strong foundation for an enriching career.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification: Full Time MBA Graduates from the batch of 2019
- Eligible Streams: Marketing / Finance/ Systems / Operations / IT / Supply Chain / Business Economics / Finance / Productivity and Quality Management / E-Commerce / Logistics / Retail / Analytics
- Undergraduate Qualification: Candidate’s undergraduate degree should be in “Bachelor of Engineering / Technology”. Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs shall also be eligible to apply.
- Criteria: 60% throughout Academics and cleared in first attempt.
- Backlogs: No pending Backlogs at the time of appearing for the test / interview
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to exceed 30 months. Extended education will not be eligible.
Important Dates :
- Registration Starts on 7th January 2019
- Registration Closes on 26th January 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date on 28th January 2019
- Exam Date on 30th January 2019
To apply for this job please visit careers.tcs.com.