Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Gurgaon
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
- Design and implement complex software components and subsystems including object-oriented analysis and design, drafting design documentation and planning, and conducting integrations and component tests.
- Support the design of the architectural concepts and basic framework of the product
- Ensure a smooth transition from the product’s concept phase to the maturity phase.
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in formal verification and validation activities.
- Follow the company’s quality process and complies with quality management system procedures.
- Follow company standards for code development.
- Participate in software planning and estimating activities.
- Ensures the integrity and security of the company’s intellectual property and confidential data.
- Attends and supports engineering and surgeon review labs.
- Algorithms and data structures
- Object-oriented design and analysis
- Design Patterns
- Expert in C++ programming concepts; Software design, development and verification methodologies
- Use of software development tools, such as compilers, interpreters, programming editors, debuggers, source code control, defect management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.stryker.com.