Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Gurgaon
Great engineering matters, but work ethics and professionalism matters even more. The only thing that stays with us after completing your product is fond memories. No time sharing between multiple projects. You can directly interact with the team you’re working with. We follow an open-office approach. Come anytime, talk anytime. We ensure a smooth handover to your in-house team when you need to do so. In fact, we will help you set up your tech team if you need to!
- Understand business use cases/user stores and develop test cases/scripts
- Perform manual QA testing including functional testing, regression testing, system testing, white box testing, and black box testing
- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specifications, and design documents
- Collaborate with project team members on development and customer needs
- Solid knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation
- Ability to automate at UI/API/Database level and apply the same in their testing
- Required knowledge of API testing and DB testing along with performance testing.
- Good in Test Plan, Estimation techniques, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Requirement understanding and preparing requirement traceability matrix
- API testing with Postman and other similar tools
- Good in Selenium Scripts and frameworks and Apache JMeter
- Knowledge of scripting is a plus
- User interfaces testing, mobile applications testing of Android and iOS
- Load testing and performance testing with different tools like JMeter
- Knowledge of API documentation tools like Swagger etc.
- Security testing tools and basic scripting knowledge is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit squareboat.com.