Job Role: .NET Developers
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 8 Years
Walk-In Date: 5th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
Softura’s Services Group as over 20 years of experience in software industry and with the knowledge that today’s companies demand high-value, personalized service from their professional services provider. At Softura, we help design and implement high performance supply chains that enable profitable growth in new and existing markets. We combine leading edge thinking with significant practical expertise to help companies optimize all components of their supply chain. We seek partners who commit and execute, with a passion for sustainable results.
We are different from traditional project type service providers and allows us to bring deep knowledge and delivery skills to our clients in an extremely cost effective model.
- Strong experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design and implementation tasks.
- Strong experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations.
- OO development experience (OOPS, Design Patterns) with C# server-side development in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications.
- Good design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multi threading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based applications.
- .Net 3.5 & above frameworks.
- Database skills (SQL/Oracle/Sybase), ability to write stored procedures.
- Basic understanding of patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC etc.
- Should have more than 12 months of experience in designing applications using MVC.
- Strong hands-on experience in server-side concepts like Messaging, Workflow, SOA.
- Experience writing Unit test cases using N Unit / Ms Test.
Softura Private Limited,
3rd Floor, ASV Ramanas Towers, No.52,
Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017.