Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
- Own IT Solutions and Services full cycle (development as well as operations) assisted by appropriate resources.
- Establish a trusted partnership with our business and technical counterparts and act as “ONE TEAM” from strategy to execution
- Design and deliver first-class and simple IT solutions and ensure successful delivery by providing sustainable standard
- IT solutions and system architecture
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with a focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Modernize engineering practices with the help of continuous testing, continuous integration and continuous monitoring methods and tools.
- Automate when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technology.
- Develop skill and competency on the latest business models, solutions and technologies relevant to your area of responsibility.
- Academic degree in Computer Science or Product Engineering
- Proficiency and deep understanding of consumption-based billing processes and activities. Experience with invoicing, tax and the corresponding settlement business models preferred.
- Experience in architecting and developing Enterprise applications in SAP BRIM.
- SAP BRIM Convergent Invoicing a must.
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Very good English language skills
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.