Job Role: C++ Middleware Developers
Eligibility: BE/B Tech
Experience: 2 To 5 Years
Walk-In Date: 30th March 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 13,000+ associates, we are the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Work Experience in C++ programming languages mandatory.
- Good understanding of OOAD and UML concepts.
- Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment, CAN communication etc.
- Good understanding of micro controllers and RTOS is required.
- Knowledge of system peripherals like I2C, I2S, UART etc will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Linux based system development and Linux based application programming
- (Multithreaded programming, IPC mechanisms).
- Open SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) OS knowledge is an added advantage.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited,
No.123 Industrial Layout, Hosur Road,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 095,
Landmark: Opposite Forum Mall.