Job Role: Python Engineer
Eligibility: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middle ware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
- In this role, you’ll need to have an established set of foundation skills and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- You’ll also need to have solid Python programming skills and business insight.
- You’ll need to be motivated and able to work without direct supervision in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment.
- As a Python Data Engineer, you will translate and manipulate large sets of data, build visual reports and
- automated dashboards, and create and maintain tools to enable the team.
- Implement an analytical environment using third-party and in-house reporting tools.
- Work closely with stakeholders to turn business problems into analytical projects, translated requirements, and solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with teams on data migration, translation, and organization initiatives.
- Program and operationalize machine learning (ML) algorithms to create new, scalable solutions for business problems.
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production.
- Translate large volumes of raw, unstructured data into highly visual and easily digestible formats.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Help create, maintain, and implement tools, libraries, and systems to increase the efficiency and scalability of the team.
- Python programming experience; R experience is a plus.
- Linux system administration, shell scripting, and Docker.
- Knowledge of data systems and how they interact with each other.
- Excellent data manipulation skills, namely with SQL, Pandas, REST, or Mongo.
- Experience developing data offerings using custom web applications.
- Solid grasp of version control; knowledge of Git is a plus.
- Solid analytical skills to determine the source and resolution of highly complex problems.
- Well-versed in the current industry landscape in terms of computer software, programming languages, and technology.
- Familiarity with Red Hat’s solutions portfolio and open source software development.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or software engineering; or 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experience using tools like Qlik (Sense, View), Tableau, etc., is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit global-redhat.icims.com.