Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Radix is a clique of multitalented and vibrant people in quest of opportunities to deliver quality outsourcing services. We make no fuss about vision or mission. We just follow the simple rule of ‘identify the need and persevere to meet it’. Enjoying a humble beginning a decade ago, Radix today commands attention in enterprise-class real-time applications hosted on Cloud or SaaS. Creativity, commitment, robust delivery, and transparency are the founding stones that have made us set standards adopted as industry best practices.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of the application.
- Continuously upgrading self and improving productivity.
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, and/or appropriate equipment and software.
- Hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs.
- Better in SQL, SQLite.
- Working knowledge of Android Jetpack
- Working knowledge of RxJava/RxKotlin.
- Proven development experience in at least two Android apps of medium to the larger size.
- Ability to understand an existing code functionality and should be able to work on an ongoing application.
- Must be well versed in the architecture pattern Android MVVM.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and SVN.
To apply for this job please visit radixweb.com.