Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Kolkata
Originally set up in 1999 with a small team of designers and developers, Radikal Labs has evolved and is now a leading technology outsourcing company in India. As one of the leading development companies in India, we have developed some of the best mobile applications and games for our startup and enterprise customers around the world.
- Play a key role in designing, building, testing, and deploying the innovative Android apps within our organization.
- Develop Android Apps in collaboration with the developer team.
- Code development in accordance with User Interface guidelines and coding standards.
- Persistent efforts in updating the expertise on the latest releases of Android OS.
- Able to take up and work in challenging situations.
- Knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio preferred.
- Better of developing and publishing Android Apps.
- Should have Eclipse, MySQL.
- Self Starter and highly passionate with a thirst for learning.
- Must have sound knowledge of Android architecture.
- Ability to understand and complete app flow and tasks assigned.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Web Services standards (JSON etc.), specifications, and frameworks.
To apply for this job please visit www.radikal-labs.com.