Job Location: Mumbai
Pelican is a leading provider of payment and compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance, and control firmly at the heart of payments and other transaction processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage and control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk and IT costs.
The Quality Engineer’s responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
- The Trainee Quality Engineer ensures end-to-end coverage during testing and the delivery of a good quality product.
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS / SQL scripts
- Working knowledge of Windows OS, Unix / Linux OS
- Candidate should have hands-on with MS applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit www.pelican.ai.