Job Title : Test Automation Engineer I
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech
Experience : 0-2 Years
Location : Bengaluru
Company Profile :
PDI Technologies helps convenience retail and petroleum wholesale businesses around the globe increase efficiency and profitability by securely connecting their data and operations. Our people-first approach, along with 40 years of experience, helps you in all aspects of your business, from understanding consumer behavior to simplifying your technology ecosystem across the supply chain. We’re passionate about your success and ability to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Together, we’re connecting convenience.
- Be part of an Agile team, participate in all Agile ceremonies & activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable
- Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning
- Review code with your peers for testability, supportability and look for full unit test coverage
- Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases
- Set up test environments as required including client and web applications, services and databases
- Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed
- Review product owner acceptance criteria and look for non-functional requirement gaps to fill
Support automating traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of CI and BDD frameworks and tools.
- Proficient in at least one SQL based RDBMS, DML & DDL: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Proficient writing test automation for SOAP & REST Web Services
- Experience with BDD, gherkin language
- Experience with test automation tools: JMeter, SpecFlow, Selenium, Coypu, Cucumber
- Working experience hooking windows and web controls via code
- Experience integrating testing results with CI tools: MSBuild, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience with network management, windows application, services, web application and database setup
- Working experience writing functional and performance tests for Web APIs and Web Applications
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and act
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team
- Collaborative in nature with a strong desire to dig in and learn independently and as well as through asking questions
- Considers ‘best-practice’ standards, as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Strong computer science fundamentals: OOP, design patters, data structures & algorithms
- Fuel Retail, Wholesale or Logistics domain experience preferred.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit pdi.applytojob.com.