Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Over the past 10 years, Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing – we call it Performance Design. We support our global clients as they capture their addressable markets consisting of Fortune 500 firms, the largest Hedge Funds, leading financial institutions and of course, their own customers.
- Execution of the software testing life cycle and process for multiple projects.
- Creating the test plan & providing effort estimates for testing with inputs from the Project Manager and Development Team.
- Preparing Datasets for accurate testing.
- Writing and executing test cases/scenarios to verify specifications.
- Documenting Test Results in a structured format.
- Performing feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Performing Responsive Testing on physical devices such as mobiles and tablets.
- Testing web and mobile applications within project deadlines.
- Planning and executing Automated System Testing, wherever possible.
- 1-3 years of work experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
- Knowledge of operating Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance, and Regression testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation, and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance with web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills − know what you need to do, and DO IT!
To apply for this job please visit paperplane.net.