Job Role: .Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 Years
Walk-In Date: 28 Sep 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Gurgaon
Orange Business Services designs, builds and maintains converged IP networks, supported by the world’s largest IP VPN and by global capabilities in managed and outsourced services. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories. Working with Orange Business Services – a Top Employer Global 2019.
- Ensure the activities by holding the commitments in terms of quality, costs, and deadlines.
- Participate in Release planning and identify the risks.
- Application development.
- An active member in Scrum team.
- Ensure no blocking in the development activities.
- Efficiently working on Agile processes.
- Having good expertise in Scripting.
- Analyze the quality of service and suggest improvements, wherever possible.
- Creation/update of Requirement documents, technical analysis reports, etc.
- Must have good experience in C# programming language.
- Must have experience on ASP.NET / .NET framework and Windows services.
- Must have experience in creating and consuming web services – REST and SOAP.
- Must have experience in version control software tool (e.g. SVN or Git).
- Must have good knowledge on SQL server DB and SQL scripts.
- Optional: Prior implementation experience of Agile Scrum process is a plus.
- Optional: Working experience on Angular or Jquery would be a plus.
- Optional: Good understanding of DevOps framework is an added advantage.
Orange Business Services,
Tower B (7th Floor) DLF Infinity Towers,
DLF Cyber City – Phase II, Sector 25, Gurgaon – 122002.
To apply for this job please visit www.orange-business.com..