Job Role: PHP Developer Trainee
Eligibility: BE/B Tech/BSc/ME/M Tech/MCA
Experience: 0 To 1 Year
Walk-In Date: 9th April To 19th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
Openwave Computing is a premier Information Technology leader, providing exemplary services to clients worldwide since 1997. We have transformed companies through the value chain, providing technology to help them attain a competitive edge. Openwave’s relationships have come a long way, from being just a service partner to a strategic partner now. We excel in understanding our client’s unique requirements and customize our services to fulfill all their technology needs.
Our range of services envelopes the entire spectrum of Information Technology from IT architecture to application development, integration, maintenance, enhancement, testing and IT enabled services.
- Candidate with 3 to 6 months of experience in PHP, MySql technology is mandatory.
- Candidate should hold a graduate degree in B.E or MCA or MSC OR MS IT or any equivalent masters degree.
- Must be good in C, C++ and OOPS.
- Must be good in RDBMS (Database).
- Strong Communication skills both Typing and Verbal.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills.
Openwave Computing Services Pvt Ltd.,
No-3, 3rd Cross Street, Sterling Road,
Chennai – 600034.