Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact, and process speed. As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
- Provide superior customer service – resolving incidents raised by our users
- Create and enhance user documentation (How-To/FAQ/Wiki etc.)
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements working within the framework of the tools available
- Interact with Business representatives to ensure their requirements are being met
- Develop solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
- Adhere to SDLC standards and Change Management processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Solid JAVA and/or .NET/C# Experience
- Database technologies like SQL-Server and/or Oracle
- Integration skills (e.g. EAI, EIM, Webservices, SOAP, XML, Data mapping).
- Experience interacting with business users to refine requirements and discuss functional/technical designs
- Good Documentation skills
- Good communication skills and should be able to work independently or as part of a team
To apply for this job please visit opentextats.avature.net.