Job Location: Bangalore
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications, and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results in evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code, and engineering discussions
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in a timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object-oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming, etc
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microchip.com.