Job Location: Bangalore
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built-in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging ITâ€”fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have a clear advantage.
- Analyze and understand product requirements & use cases, IN ORDER TO appreciate detailed user scenarios, and develop appropriate User Interface solutions for given requirements.
- Provide technical leadership in the assessment, designing and developing User Interfaces.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including product managers, sprint teams, etc to develop
- User Experience designs & also the technical direction in the area of User Interface.
- Accurately estimate and plan work items for self, IN ORDER TO independently handle priorities in the accountable area of ownership.
- Understand the product personas, deployments, & user journeys to implement the appropriate solutions for given requirements.
- Closely work with test engineering and documentation engineers to provide timely feedback on test cases/design & product documentation.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude to understand infrastructure, enterprise product technologies and analyze customer requirements.
- Enough exposure to User Experience design skills like interaction design, visual design, creating live mockups/prototypes, etc.
- Proficient in building User Interface using technologies like Angular(version 2 or above).
- Demonstrated strong debugging skills using debugging tools/source code analysis
- Highly detail-oriented, self-managed and organized, pay specific attention to details & quality.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.