Website Mentor Graphics
Job Role : Senior Software Quality Assurance
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools business, having annual sales of about $800 Million. It is headquartered in the USA and is listed in NASDAQ (MENT).
Mentor Graphics has been present in India since 1997. At the beginning, there was only an R&D office in Bangalore. Today, Mentor Graphics has offices in Bangalore. Sales and Support services are offered for all Mentor products through these offices
Job Description :
- The individual will be part of the Design to Silicon Divisions defect management QA/Testing team.
- The defect management team develops software which reviews, automatically classifies defects on photomask, wafers used in manufacturing of IC’s.
Technical Skills :
- Proficiency in Windows/Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is required.
- Must know a scripting language such as Perl, Tcl/Tk or Python.
To apply for this job please visit chc.tbe.taleo.net.