Experience: 1 to 3 years
Job Location: New Delhi
Logicsoft founded in 1995 in New Delhi by a team of entrepreneurs from prestigious engineering institutions of India to consult, design, develop, implement and support the then-emerging Internet space in India. Logicsoft offers end-to-end software services for the Internet space Covers a range of services including Business Consulting and Technology consulting for Internet businesses, Package Implementation, Web publishing (websites/portals), Online Applications Development for business and Web Promotion and Maintenance Services.
- Working knowledge and experience in Android Mobile Application Development. Expected skill sets
- J2EE as Android is built on Standard Java 2 Standard Edition with a new API and structure for the applications
- Familiar with Android framework – activities, services, related life cycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers, etc.
- Multi-threading and thread synchronization (very important because you should never block the main thread)
- Exposure to necessary optimization techniques for mobile devices with limited battery life (reduce the number of instruction cycles, minimize memory access, don’t leak any resources, etc)
- Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement
- SQL Lite and working experience in SQL databases
- Should be self-disciplined to follow coding standards, organizational programming skills, and good commenting practices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
To apply for this job please visit www.logicsoft.online.