Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages Java.
- Should have good hands-on experience on Spring Boot, Angular, Selenium automation, Restful Webservices
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Advanced Java experience with writing, extending and peer-reviewing code, REST web services, SQLs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.