Job Role: PHP Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1+ Years (Mandatory)
Job Location: New Delhi, NCR
Job Summary :
An Ideal Candidate should have following skills:
- 1+ years of Experience in PHP development with a strong command of object-oriented principles.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Deep understanding of PHP and MySQL, UI paradigms and tools such as JS CSS and Bootstrap is an advantage.
- Hands on experience in GIT, Bit Bucket, etc….
- Experience integrating with Restful API back-ends
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, agile, collaborative environment
- Take full responsibility for the project that is assigned and take care of all code execution related aspects
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure.
- Knowledge of CMS Customization or Open source frameworks like WordPress, Joomla, Codeigniter, and
- Laravel would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Induction and training
- You will get a friendly, fun-loving and learning environment.
- You will get daily challenges and an opportunity to work on new technologies
- Freedom to experiment, learn, implement new tactics and grow yourself.
- 5 Days working with Saturday and Sunday fixed off
To apply for this job please visit www.joomdev.com.