Job Role: SQL Developer
Job Location: Mumbai
We are an education technology company. We research, design, develop, localize, and process content. Architect, develop, maintain, and test software applications that manage content, students and teachers, and academic operations of schools and colleges. Ixia also offers solutions in data analytics. Ixia was founded with the vision to partner with education technology and content providers to develop standards-aligned, mobile-optimized learning products within budget and in the shortest time to market.
- Tools and methods used to facilitate effective data architecture and data management such as SQL DML and DDL, PL/SQL, T/SQL, Enterprise Architect
- Management of complex data architecture and data management projects.
- Knowledge of data management and planning including the use of tools and techniques for data modeling, database design, database administration, metadata management, and data quality assurance.
- Holds overall, senior technical level responsibility for analyzing and understanding database designs and writing complex queries in SQL Server for data transformation
- Understanding application design as it relates to database
- Has experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- Expertise in designing database structures
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL Queries
- Deep understanding of relational DBMS and SQL
Required Technical Skills:
- Data modeling skills
- Microsoft SQL Server (database development, integration services, data warehousing, data modeling)
- The Microsoft .NET framework (preferred)
- Experience with data migration projects
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.ixiasolutions.com.