Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Mumbai
Itiviti enables financial institutions worldwide to evolve their trading and capture tomorrow. With innovative technology, deep expertise, and a dedication to service, we help customers seize market opportunities and guide them through regulatory change. Top-tier banks, brokers, trading firms, and institutional investors rely on Itiviti’s solutions to service their clients, connect to markets, and trade smarter in all asset classes by consolidating trading platforms and leveraging automation to move faster.
- Working within our client services team, to initially familiarize yourself with our processes, protocols, environment, and support procedures. Eventually, take ownership of handling the product.
- System troubleshooting, if required, for our clients.
- It may also involve working with exchanges on new functionality and market upgrades.
- Potential requirement to travel to other offices, and customer sites.
- Programmed using Multithreading, Collections, Object-Oriented Programming, and Design Patterns.
- Familiarity with product support processes and tools like Eclipse, Junit, Jira, GIT/SVN, Maven, Bamboo/ Jenkins, etc.
- Good to have knowledge of FIX protocol, and familiarity with FIX messages for session, orders and trade handling.
- Be a motivated team player, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Stress resistant.
- Familiarity with AngularJS or other web technologies is appreciated
To apply for this job please visit itiviti.teamtailor.com.