Job Location: Bangalore
At IQVIA, we are committed to advancing human health and delivering real value and outcomes for customers and patients. We view each day as another opportunity to find new solutions and enable the next breakthrough. IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and contracts research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to delivering unique and actionable insights.
- Analyze and review functional and technical requirements
- Come up with implementation approach/design
- Ensure that appropriate design patterns and standards are used in the solutions
- Document and develop code according to specifications, design, and standards
- Prepare test data and conduct basic unit or module testing
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting task status as required
- Able to think critically and add value to project
- Able to quickly get into the context of things
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Flexible in working when required
- Quality, on-time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills
- Hands-on in Webservices, RESTful services
- Salesforce Lightning
- Good understanding of HTML5, AngularJS
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iqvia.com.