Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Such a simple question to ask. So many appropriate answers. Answers that everyone gives. The right answers. The expected answers. Such a complex question when you look behind the scenes. Behind the words, the lines and the s p a c e s between them. Behind the image, and the first impression, and the second or the third. An office filled at 3 is with people staying late. It’s the light in their eyes as they wipe their forehead. It’s the pat on the shoulder and the look they give each other when they offer their support to each other.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- The first point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
- Require following Skills – PHP, Angular, Symfony, SQL, doctrine, unit testing & pipelines.
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.
- Proficient with GitLab multilanguage deployment through pipelines
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
To apply for this job please visit siteapi.indianic.com.