Job Role :.Net Developers
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :2 to 6 Years
Walk-In Date :26th Dec to 28th Dec 2018
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM On wards
Job Location :Bangalore
We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services.
The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
Our IPs have helped global clients in developing innovative platforms and solutions for various research and development programs.
- A Software Engineer.Net needs to work on technical innovation and should have both theoretical and hands-on technical knowledge on various business problems and projects.
- He or she needs to provide high-level support in the design and development of Web applications.
- Experience 2+ years of hands-on experience in .Net, MVC, and Entity Framework.
- Proficiency in Visual Basic 6.0 (Desktop Applications).
- Proficiency in Web applicationsCOM/COM+, ASP, ASP.net with C#, VB.net, and SQL Server/MySQL.
- Excellent knowledge of the tools, techniques, and software, and ability to apply them in developing programs as required.
- Experience in debugging software.
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park, Outer Ring Road,
Nagawara, Bangalore 560001