Job Location: Bangalore
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to develop Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Assemble large, complex data sets including legacy structured Data warehouse that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- You will receive extensive possibilities to develop your software skills beyond the current skill level and the ability to receive certifications.
- Be part of open, transparent agile teams who always thrive for continuous learning and contribute towards continuous improvement.
- As a Mainframe Developer, you are responsible for developing new system functionality.
- Providing system maintenance & enhancements, and running and protecting the business by providing support for critical applications.
- As part of a squad, you will play a vital role with your Stakeholder, Product Owner
- Data and Design teams in designing and developing business-critical functionality for our IBM internal analytics solutions.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.