Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Eligibility : Any Graduation
Year of Passing : 2016, 2017, 2018 Passouts
Experience : Freshers,Experienced
Walk-In Date : 3rd, 4th January 2019
Walk-In Time : 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Job Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM. Since 2006, IBM has been the multinational with the largest number of employees in India. IBM is very secretive about the geographic distribution of its employees.
Job Description :
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
Venue Details :
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Building No 3, Mind Space
Rajeha IT park,
Hi-Tech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081