Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
- Learn and understand systems and products
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Experience as a software developer or support engineer with a computer science background
- Programming experience in Object-Oriented Systems using Java, C++, etc
- Experience in application development and/or support in Cloud platforms ( AWS, Azure)
- Understanding of Containers, Orchestrators ( Docker, Kubernetes )
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot advanced technical issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
To apply for this job please visit honeywell.csod.com.