Job Title : UI Developer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Pune, India
Company Profile :
HEXANIKA provides customers with innovative industry specific data solutions to address various data challenges such as data quality, governance and cost of data management. Out of the box and ready to use patented algorithms based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data are leveraged.Heterogeneous, manual, fragmented and complex data management (sourcing, ingestion, aggregation, consolidation, etc.) and reporting processes get automated and consolidated. Thus, the business processes become effective and efficient.
- Create Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
- Add to the engineering team’s culture of high code quality
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at the code level
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices
- Knowledge AngularJS
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Visual Studio.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Problem-Solving skills
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit hexanika.com.