Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Last Date For Registration: 27th January 2019
Off Campus Drive Date: 28th January 2019
Reporting Time : 9.30 AM sha
Work Location: Noida, willing to relocate any where in India. Willing to work in 24×7 environment and any assignment.
- Adhering to SLA defined by the business/Client.
- Helping team members in case of Technical/Operational Problems and issues
- Handling incidents related to backups.
- Raising change requests for approvals and implementing the change accordingly
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to backups
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to while working on any problem incident/change request.
- Responsible for building/maintaining a test environment along with the team
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction by the way of quality in the day to day tasks.
- Time management skills, flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and get along fairly well with people from
- different nationalities is also a plus.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Working with others to identify, define and solve problems,
- which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
Narsimha Reddy Engineering College,
Survey No. 518, Maisammaguda Village,
Dhulappally Post, Near Kompally,
To apply for this job please visit www.hcl.com.