Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Date: 1st October 2019
Walk-in Time: 9:30 A.M Onwards
Job Location: Bangalore
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us.
- Experienced in Qlik Sense & QlikView, Design and development.
- Sound knowledge of framework and lifecycle of the Data Warehousing project.
- Sound knowledge of Effort estimation for Qlikview, Qlik Sense solutions.
- A sound working knowledge with Qlikview components mainly Data Models, Designer, Security, Server and Publisher
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and meet client needs and vision
- Define and communicate project plan and status of projects with team lead and client
- Ensure tasks are completed with established quality standards and within the stipulated time
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to teams and clients
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Genpact India Ground Floor,
Block B Salarpuria Soft Zone,
Outer Ring Road,(Opposite Akme Apartment & next to Indian Oil Petrol Bunk)
To apply for this job please visit www.genpact.com.