Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Mumbai
General Data P. Limited is a Mumbai-based IT/ITeS firm specializing in Information Management, Web Services, Software Development and Digital Marketing. Our talented team creates bespoke solutions for your evolving technological needs. We digitize your physical documents, create CMS based websites, web & mobile applications, develop customized workflow solutions, help you market your products and services online, and more.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media (SMM) and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Fluent in English
- Marketing Background greatly preferred
- Demonstrable managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
To apply for this job please visit www.gdata.in.