FTD India walk-in for Web Developer
Job Role : Web Developer
Experience: 1 Year
Walk-In Date: 25th Sep 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Job Location : Hyderabad
FAt FTD, we know that beautiful flowers are a special way to celebrate and honor life’s most memorable moments. Our tradition of excellence in flower delivery began over 100 years ago in 1910 when 15 florists joined together to send floral orders across the U.S. by telegraph. Today, as one of the largest and most trusted online floral and gift retailers in the world, we take pride in being a leader in quality, innovation, artistry and dependability. The consumer business in the U.S. and Canada operates primarily through our website, www.ftd.com, and the 1-800-SEND-FTD telephone number.
Join a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects, work an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
Work within an agile group for varying degrees to deliver solutions.
Produce well-designed, testable, efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales / milestones.
Interact closely with business and graphic designers to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
Mentor other developers to promote software best-practices, technical guidance and help grow their software development skillsets.
Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Deep understanding of client-side development, hand-coding in HTML5, CSS3,
- Strong experience using a client-side MV* framework such as NodeJs, ReactJS, NextJs, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and website performance.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack and Babel.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Produce high-quality software utilizing automated unit and integration testing.
Solid understanding of how web applications work including OWASP, XSRF, Security, Session management and best development practices.
- Good leadership skills, proactive, motivated and able to work in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and verbal agility.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Expertise with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and have used them in practice.
- Experience developing for high-volume web applications.
- Microservice architecture and practices.
- REST service development and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Experience with the integration of third-party (licensed or open-source) e-commerce solutions.
- Experience in Cloud-based technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
FTD India Private Limited,
D Block, 5 th Floor, Wing II,
Cyber Gateway, Hitech city, Hyderabad.
To apply for this job please visit www.ftdcompanies.com.