Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Noida
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
- Ideally, at least 1 year of experience as an Automation Developer.
- Ideally 1.5+ years of software development, with expertise in Python and its frameworks.
- Experience in improving and maintaining automation, robotics, networks, and processing systems.
- Experience with scripting languages: Shell/Bash, Perl, Python, etc.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different customers.
- Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task assignments.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.