Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Ellucian guides over 2,700 customers in more than 50 countries—improving operations and enhancing the user experience for their faculties, staff, and over 20 million students. We’re a global company serving higher education institutions in more than 50 countries. Analytics. Cloud. System integration. Ellucian helps you grow and thrive with a full suite of solutions designed just for higher education.
- Understanding the business needs of our customers
- Help to drive innovation of our products by taking ownership of the full product lifecycle
- Work closely with developers to ensure the highest quality of software in a very agile environment
- Ability to identify and communicate defects and ambiguities at all levels from requirements through implementation
- Understand the Ellucian Automation framework, the product’s automation framework and contribute to writing automation test scripts, execute and maintain them across all browsers
- Ability to understand the manual test cases and the logical functional flows of the product and then automate the flows and scenarios
- Manage and take ownership of automation with minimal supervision
- Preparation of test coverage and regression analysis reports supporting high-quality delivery
- Taking ownership of day to day deliverables and bringing them to a logical conclusion
- Computer Science Degree or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Functional Testing
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem-solving and pays close attention to detail
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM
- Strong team player is able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization.
- Takes an innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and QA Complete for Test Management
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
To apply for this job please visit careers.ellucian.com.