Job Title : AWS Consultant
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 2-5 Years
Location : Kolkata
Company Profile :
The very crucial reveal where we decide the best to be created and how to make it successful among users. Guided by the need to be innovative our engineers evaluate all possible impacts of business processes, technology, data, system performance, and even solution design. They address issues of software security, regulatory compliance and identify any shortcomings in the ever evolving demands of business today. As your partners in a technological world we guide you on product uniqueness, viability and even Test how an idea will interact or integrate with an existing environment through a systematic approach. For you we will build, market, and deliver compelling digital experiences to transform your business and channelize it towards spectacular success. With us you will be launching quality products the fastest as we are known for bridging the span between inspiration and results, delivering ideas with speed, quality, and always in budget.
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and implement fixes for deployment and infrastructure issues.
- Preferably AWS Certified DevOps / Solutions ArchitectDesign cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Work collaboratively with the Client to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong understanding of fundamental networking concepts.
- At least 2-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure.Experience working in agile environments, continuous deployment/delivery, and system automation tools.
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure using the AWS Console and CLI.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK, and deploying applications on AWS.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong bias for action and ownership.
- Advanced ability to problem solve/diagnose in a technical space.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit dharmah.in.