Job Title : Software Engineer 1 – Automation
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 1-3 Years
Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
Dell is an American technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services and is owned by its parent company, Dell Technologies.
- Responsible for testing and automating UEFI FW and features.
- Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines and development status.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Experience in Automation languages in Python, Micro Python, Perl
- Knowledge in X86 / X64 Architecture and Instruction set.
- Experience in programming in C, Embedded Programming in C and C++
- Test Driven Development including Unit Tests environments for C.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.