Website Citrix Systems
Job Role : Software Engineer
Eligibility : B. Tech (Cse)
Job Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, mobile workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud.
Job Description :
- Entry position that develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software components for existing or new products.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Learns and follows standard practices and procedures.
- Normally receives general guidance and/or direction on routine work to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
Technical Skills :
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Python)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citrix.com.