Website Cisco Systems
Job Role :DevOps Engineer – Network Administration
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Job Location :Bangalore
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception.
- As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
- Participate in cutting edge research and development of Big Data applications.
- Develop analytic solutions for real world, large scale problems.
- Come up with novel, techniques to.
- Administration knowledge of the following services/products in both in-house.
Data Center and SaaS models:
- Strong understanding of OSI model (especially networking and transport).
- Expertise of TCP/IP, QoS, TLS / SSL protocols, X.509 Certs, SMTP etc.
- Knowledge of routing and switching with Cisco switches (NXOS).
- Ability to validate and troubleshoot transmission of packets in a network (on a switch) or on a server.
- Understand how to configure and troubleshoot – SVI, HSRP, VPCs, and ACLs.
- Knowledge of networking aspects in Cloud environment (SaaS hosted in AWS / Azure etc.), VMware etc.
- Understanding the basics of networking with the ability to quickly learn any new protocol and/or network topology.
- Candidate should be experienced working with Cisco network equipment and have the ability to relay networking issues to other non-networking focused administrators.
- Willing to participate in an on-call pager rotation.
To apply for this job please visit www.cisco.com.